My Client a world leading digital news brand are going through a period of exciting change and are looking to deliver on some ambitious growth targets. In order to achieve this they are hiring a FP&A Analyst to support Senior Leadership Team on all commercial revenues.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities;
· Finance business partner for the SLT to provide insight and analysis across all Commercial revenue and cost lines and support delivery of budgeted revenue and profit targets.
· Own monthly and quarterly forecasting and the annual budgeting process for all commercial revenues and costs.
· Prepare weekly flash reporting for the whole business, leading on all commercial revenues and costs.
· Provide insight into business performance in terms of underlying drivers which explain variances to business plans, budgets and forecasts. Support decision making by preparing financial analysis and business cases.
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders, explaining financial data and driving strong communication.
· Performance reporting including updating P&Ls and monthly KPIs
· Updating and maintaining the traffic driven advertising revenue model for quarterly forecasting.
· Develop tools, models and processes that improve the analytical capabilities of the division, and the effectiveness and insight generated by financial analysis.