Interim FP&A Analyst - £300-400 p/d - Media, London
My Client a world leading digital news brands are going through a period of exciting change and are looking to deliver on some ambitious growth targets. In order to achieve this, they are hiring a FP&A Analyst to support Senior Leadership Team on all commercial revenues.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include;
· Finance business partner for the SLT to provide insight and analysis across all Commercial revenue and cost lines and support delivery of budgeted revenue and profit targets.
· Own monthly and quarterly forecasting and the annual budgeting process for all commercial revenues and costs.
· Prepare weekly flash reporting for the whole business, leading on all commercial revenues and costs.
· Provide insight into business performance in terms of underlying drivers which explain variances to business plans, budgets and forecasts. Support decision making by preparing financial analysis and business cases.
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders, explaining financial data and driving strong communication.
· Performance reporting including updating P&Ls and monthly KPIs
· Updating and maintaining the traffic driven advertising revenue model for quarterly forecasting.
· Develop tools, models and processes that improve the analytical capabilities of the division, and the effectiveness and insight generated by financial analysis.
You must be on short notice to be suitable for this role.