The Consultancy Group are looking for an FP&A Analyst to join a well recognised media brand.
This Analyst opportunity offers great exposure to C-Suite level including CEO/CFO of the business.
If you are a Qualified Finance Analyst looking for your next move, please apply.
- Finance business partner for the Chief Revenue Officer and his SLT to provide insightand analysis across all Commercial revenue and cost lines and support delivery of budgeted revenue and profit targets.
- Own monthly and quarterly forecasting and the annual budgeting process for all commercial revenues and costs. Prepare weekly flash reporting for the whole business, leading on all commercial revenues and costs.
- Provide insight into business performance in terms of underlying drivers which explain variances to business plans, budgets and forecasts. Support decision making by preparing financial analysis and business cases.
* Qualified accountant, ideally CIMA or ACCA.
* Experience as a finance analyst in a fast moving environment,
* Business partnering with senior department leads, budgeting and forecasting, reporting, analysis and insight.
* Strong business partner with ability to communicate financial insights clearly and simply to non-accountants: verbally, visually and in writing.