The Consultancy Group are working on an FP&A Manager opportunity for an award winning Consultancy Business based in Central London.
With the business having a record year with their profit and revenue, this opportunity is very appealing, especially with a profit share scheme on offer.
If you have experience leading the Planning process and would like to learn more, please apply at the bottom.
- Lead all aspects of financial planning, forecasting and analytics, including annual planning, P&L forecasts, cash flow forecasts and central department budgets
- Prepare insightful analysis in a summarised format to aid key decision-making, presenting to stakeholders as required
- Assist in the development and standardisation of key insightful financial/management reports
- Liaise with the finance business partners on setting the agenda for discussions with the business leaders
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA,ACCA)
- Strong experience in FP&A
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with Stakeholders