Do you have strong Excel, previous experience in modelling & presentation looking for your next move?
Do you want to be part of a driven yet super friendly culture with great vibe and progression opportunities?
An established Digital Media Company are looking to recruit a FP&A Manager to manage an Analyst and support most profitable division of the business. You will focus on the revenue side of the business.
- Ownership of the Division Revenue Weekly Trading process providing analytical insight into business trends identifying all opportunities and risks as they arise
- Development and delivery of the Division's Revenue KPI's and Management Information to understand momentum in the business
- Develop a deep understanding of digital commercial revenue data sources, supporting the Senior Manager in analytics connecting trends across the digital estate with business actions and competitor trends
- Support delivery of Strategic initiatives and related P&Ls, including forecasting and operational support
- Working across Business owners for key revenue streams to drive ongoing yield optimisation
- Supporting the Commercial Product Team to drive efficiency KPIs and deliver revenue-linked capabilities/products with benefits supported by data
- Owning reporting & analysis for Revenue streams
- Developing best practise forecast modelling and trend analytics across the Commercial Division to derive insights from data, prepare decisions and support delivery of operational and financial goals
- Supporting the senior management in the preparation of forecast and annual budgets from a division's revenue and cost perspective including providing insight and guidance on trends; underpinned by best practiced, standardised modelling
- Reviewing and approving the month end Management Accounts for the Revenues and helping in the preparation of the monthly reporting pack, including investigation of anomalies and identification of risks and opportunities to action with the Business
- Critically evaluate current processes, proactively identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations to deliver measurable incremental business value or process efficiency
- Delivering data driven build of business cases, and working w business owners to monitor and report on any initiative/business case delivery(s)
- Support the transformation of the Commercial Finance team to a data-first, analytically based decision support organisation
We are ideally looking for ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant that loves data, super analytical and able to business partner. This is a fab opportunity to look after fast growing business with lots individual project work, very autonomous yet supported by a great team and commercially savvy manager.