About the Company
The Consultancy Group have partnered with a well-known Retail brand who are looking to recruit a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their office based in central London.
Quick summary of job
As Senior Financial Analyst you will be responsible for providing decision to support the business. The role is responsible for in-depth analysis and reconciliations across all functions and business support, to business Partners (budgeting / forecasting /special requests / ad-hoc analysis) as well as driving the continuous improvement of all related processes.
- Providing crucial assistance in producing and maintaining accurate Commercial business case models, analysing data and making recommendations.
- Identifying requirements and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Supporting the FP&A and Business Partnering functions as required
- Run the review and forecasting process
- Fully qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of financial accounting and reporting processes with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability of SAP finance/controlling system environment as well as excellent Excel and Office skills
- You will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with excellent written and oral communication skills, and an ability to interact with all levels of the organisation.
Location - London (hybrid)