The Consultancy Group are currently partnered with a Global Media Company looking to add a French or German speaking Tax Advisor into their growing Tax Team to focus on EMEA region. The company are ideally looking for a candidate with a Corporate Tax background that would be open to doing some VAT work or an Indirect Tax candidate who would like to delve into more Corporate Tax.
Visa Sponsorship is availaible for this role.
- Planning, analysing and implementing corporate restructurings, acquisitions and integrations (including tax due diligences) throughout the EMEA region with a special focus on, France, Germany NL, Spain, Russia and the Middle East.
- Planning and advising on cross border profit distributions and/or inter-company payments.
- Planning and monitoring the use of deferred tax assets (tax losses), tax consolidations and thin capitalisation across the EMEA region with focus on Germany, France, NL, Spain and Russia.
- Coordination with the finance and treasury teams on international financing schemes/restructuring as well as assisting the various legal departments.
- Assisting and managing corporate tax audits within EMEA region.
- Analysing, reviewing and implementing transfer pricing ("TP") policies, TP documentation and TP compliant inter-company agreements (inter-co service agreements, cost sharing agreements, licensing agreements.
- Advising on and preparing VAT efficient multinational client contracts within the EMEA region.
- Planning, advising on and preparing VAT efficient cross-border inter-company service agreements.
- Advising on ad-hoc VAT queries raised throughout EMEA.
- 2-4 years of experience in corporation tax (direct or indirect tax) within an European / international context.
- French or German would be a big advantage.
- Experience in European corporate taxation (cross-border corporate restructurings (M&A), financing and thin capitalisation, trans-national profit distributions, loss planning, tax reserves.
- Corporate Tax background.
- Knowledge in transfer pricing would be a distinctive advantage but not compulsory.
- Experience / Knowledge in (cross border) VAT matters would be another advantage but not compulsory.
For more information please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.