My cleint a leading Facilities Management are looking for a Global Finance Manager to come on board, this role will take full responsibility for the financial peformance of the clients contract. They will be responsible for ensuring full compliance with all commercial and contractual governance requirements. Close collaboration with business leaders & client stakeholders required to develop strong relationship as well as to drive the overall success for the Account.
Your key responsibilities will be
* Ensure global compliance with commercial contractual requirements e.g. client reporting, year end reconciliations, proactive management of change notes etc
* Act as a trusted, visible and accessible point of contact to business leaders; providing commercial and financial decision support; challenge and insight into business profitability to drive future performance
* Supporting and partnering with country finance to delivery internal and external requirements
* Proactive identification, assessment and management of financial and commercial risks
* Develop customer relationships to support successful contractual and commercial negotiation regarding contract change notices, commercial opportunities and rebids
* Support business leaders with contractual obligations through identification of over and under delivery, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations.
* Must hold an appropriate professional qualification for the role (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or be qualified by experience
* Experience from FM industry preferrable
* Deep Financial, Commercial and Governance acumen with High level commercial, numerate and communication skills * Experience working in a large matrix organisation with several stakeholders with differing expectations and needs
* Experience with customer relationship and of contract negotiations include commercial and legal activity
* Strong problem solving skills and results orientation; willing to challenge and be challenged