Are you an experienced Group Accountant with strong Stats accounts and balance sheet experience, looking to work for an international Advertising Group?
Are you immediately available or available on a short notice looking for 9 months contract role?
Really profitable, driven Ad Agency part of a medium size Global Group are looking for a strong Technical Finance Manager to cover a 9 months maternity leave.
The Group Accountant supports the UK Finance Director, having responsibility for all transactional finance activities of the UK finance team of 4 as well as the UK balance sheets. This role will also suit a stand alone Finance Manager as the FD is happy to take over team management for that period.
- Running the month end process for all UK companies, including the Head Office function - ensuring all Group reporting deadlines are met each month and accurate, quality information is produced
- Responsible for all the UK balance sheets
- Responsible for the P&L and management accounting for UK non-trading divisions and the Head Office function
- Overseeing the UK payroll function ensuring strong controls are in place
- Responsible for working capital management, reducing net accrued/deferred income balances and debtor days
- Responsible for managing our cashflow (incl regular forecasting)
- Being the main point of contact with the auditors during the year end and half-year audit, ensuring all their requests and queries are answered in a timely manner
- Running the UK's annual statutory accounts process ensuring the stats for the UK legal entities are produced in accordance with FRS 101
- Preparing the annual tax packs for use in the corporation tax calculations and tax returns
- Involved in the budgeting and quarterly reforecasting
- Assist in improvement of accounting systems and processes
Group Accountant role will suit a fully qualified ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) candidates that possess strong stats accounts and balance sheet experience. Good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS is essential and strong Excel. You will have great communication skills: able to communicate effectively with senior finance and non-finance individuals on both financial and operational matters...
and if you have a knowledge of Salesforce you can start TOMORROW!!
Please get in touch ASAP for further details.