A well established FTSE 250 listed multinational Group are looking for a qualified and experienced corporate tax professional to join their central London HQs as their Corporate Tax Specialist. This role will be reporting into the Finance Director Group in a small team who are responsible for the tax compliance and planning across the business.
A mix of Compliance and Reporting, Transfer Pricing and Tax Advisory.
Compliance and Reporting
- Completion of all UK & Irish corporate tax computations and returns.
- Preparation of capital allowances and R&D claims.
- Preparation of year end and interim tax workings, journals and disclosures, and working with Group Finance to prepare tax numbers and disclosures for all UK subsidiary statutory accounts.
- Liaising directly with external auditors to ensure timely completion of year end and half year reported tax numbers.
- Supporting Finance Director Group with SAO obligations.
- Ensuring the group has robust transfer pricing procedures, documentation and inter-company agreements in place.
- Preparation of group transfer pricing calculations, working with UK and overseas finance teams.
- Monitoring global transfer pricing updates and communicating any changes to policies to the business.
- Preparation of Group's Country by Country submissions to HMRC including managing overseas notifications requirements.
- Advising business of global tax implications of transactions and influence decision makers to optimise tax efficiency.
- Working with central functions on capital structuring and cash repatriation for both proposed and existing entities within the group.
- Advising the group and commercial teams on tax efficient ways of setting up new businesses and liquidating / dissolving companies.
- Monitoring global tax developments and taking on ad-hoc projects.
- Must be ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified.
- Strong UK corporate tax reporting and compliance experience.
- Preferably with industry experience
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and international taxes.
- Engaging and confident communicator.
- Excellent PC skills with an analytical approach.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to take on a variety of tax matters and act as the 'go to' tax specialist.
This position can be full-time or part-time (4 days per week)
Paying up to £85K plus car allowance FTE.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on