The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Group Risk Manager to join a FTSE 250 company based in London.
The company is expanding their digital services and transforming the business, this means that you will be a key component to ensuring this happens smoothly. You will have extensive exposure and the opportunity to make a real impact within the organisation. You will be empowered to take ownership of the Enterprise Risk Management Strategy and will have access to a wide range of stakeholders globally including the Global Executive Team to make this happen.
· Establishing the Enterprise Risk Management architecture for the company.
· Responsible for the design, implementation, assessment, and continuous improvement of the Enterprise Risk Management framework.
· Proactively monitoring and analysing risk themes and trends within the company's Group, Regional and Market units and wider functional activities, through workshops as appropriate.
· Implementing Key Risk Indicators for the organisation.
· Collaborating closely with multiple stakeholders and assurance providers across all locations globally.
· To lead the Risk Management Section of the Annual Report and Accounts.
· ACA / CIMA / ACCA (10 years PQE)
· Significant experience of designing, implementing and leading Global Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks within a Global FTSE Business.
· Proven leadership qualities with the ability to build credibility at senior levels of the organisation.
· Ability to effectively plan/manage/prioritize work to meet objectives of multiple or competing priorities/projects.
· Willingness to travel globally.