This multinational private group holds a key position in more than 40 countries globally. As Group Tax Director you will be a part of a high calibre tax team with global headquarters in London.
You will lead the Direct Tax function across the Group, with specific regional responsibilities over EMEA and Asia Pacific. Main responsibilities will be global direct tax advisory, compliance, tax governance, and transfer pricing matters, reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller.
- Overall accountability for the Group's direct tax matters, including advisory matters, consolidated tax reporting and compliance
- Lead advisory matters and group tax projects such as PE risk mitigation, refinancing, property transactions, Brexit, R&D reviews, accessing new geographical markets, and development of new commercial propositions
- Responsible for the accuracy and appropriateness of all transfer pricing matters
- Proactively monitor international tax legislative changes
- Calculate the effective tax rate for the Group
- Partner with Group Indirect Tax Director and US Head of Tax to ensure the Group's board are fully aware and appropriately briefed on all significant tax matters
- Closely partner with EMEA and Asia Pacific regional finance teams to provide support on regional tax compliance, reporting and advisory matters
- Manage a team of two in the UK
- Maintain strong relationships with HMRC.
- Strong UK and international tax technical skills
- ACA, CTA qualified or equivalent
- In-house experience beneficial but not essential
- Proven team management experience
- Strong commercial acumen and communication skills.
- Competitive bonus
- Good work-life balance
Please contact Alin Brekke at for more information