The Consultancy Group are exclusively partnered with a Global Media company based in London, looking to add a Group Tax Manager to their growing Tax team. The role will focus on the group's international tax compliance, reporting and advisory process.
- Responsible the groups International Corporate Tax Compliance, Reporting and Advisory process
- Implementing and improving processes and software
- Working alongside the general finance team
- Liaising with clients across 50 different countries
- Reporting under IFRS and US/UK GAAP
- Using Alphatax for UK CIT returns
- Management of quarterly VAT returns and identifying cost effective opportunities
- Ad-Hoc work including Transfer Pricing and Global Mobility
- Work with Tax authorities and responding to Tax Audits
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified
- 2+ years post qual experience
- Direct, Indirect and International Tax experience
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing
- Payroll or Global Mobility knowledge would be advantageous
The Media company are based in the heart of London but operate on a hot desk basis, there is expectation to be in the office a couple of times a month. The role is paying up to £85,000 + bonus and benefits.
For more information please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.