The Consultancy Group are partnered with a Tech company looking to add a Group Tax Manager to their expanding tax team. The main focus of the role will be to manage the Group's tax reporting requirements across UK & Ireland, while assisting with other ad hoc projects.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Review UK corporation tax returns and tax disclosure notes in UK financial statements.
- Manage the production of the year-end and interim group consolidated tax charge and tax disclosure notes under IFRS.
- Completing a tax forecast to ensure that the group's Effective Tax Rate is managed and understood. Prepare deferred tax assets/liabilities schedules.
- Analysing temporary differences, net operating loss carry forward and business combinations. Working with Finance team on acquisitions. Providing the tax accounting steps and an input to maximise tax benefit.
- Liaising with the group's external auditors to obtain final audit clearance of the group consolidated tax provisions, reconciliations and disclosure notes.
- Working with Tax team and external tax advisers on tax planning opportunities.
- Update management on risks and opportunities for the group.
- Providing tax advice and recommendation in respect to Share based payments, looking at tax treatment and tax accounting methodology.
- Provide support and manage tax projects including Global Tax Compliance outsourcing project.
Candidates with a UK Corporate Tax background will be at a distinct advantage. Experience of tax accounting under IFRS and knowledge of Transfer Pricing are also preferred.
For more information or to see a full job specification please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.