I'm currently working with an Global company based in Reading, who are looking for a Group Tax Manager to join their Head Office Tax team, reporting into the Global Tax Director.
The ideal candidate will come from a M&A Tax background as you will lead on the post-merger integration process globally, working with stakeholders across the various regions and functions. The role will be based in Reading 2/3 days a week, with the other days involving remote working.
- Work with the Tax Director on design and implementation of the most tax efficient structure for combined company.
- Lead legal entity rationalisation project post-closing.
- Work with Tax Director on integration/implementation of tax plans for the combined company.
- Handle the tax systems integration
- Work with other team members on integration of tax provisioning and reporting processes.
- Any other related tasks covering cross border transactions, domestic business structures integration, and associated inter-company arrangements.
- M&A Tax Experience
- Great Knowledge and understanding of international taxation principals
- Strong Communication Skills
- US GAAP knowledge is preferred but no compulsory
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.