The Consultancy Group have partnered with a Global Business Services Organisation who are looking to recruit a Global Head of Commercial Finance for one of their largest customer contracts. As Global Head of Commercial Finance, this role will drive the commercial finance and contractual agenda and will be a key member of the Global Team. As such, this role will develop strong relationships with key customer stakeholders with the aim of securing commercial opportunities with a focus on sustainable growth.
Reporting to the Global Commercial Director and based in London, this roles offer a full hybrid flexible working model.
- Collaboration with Business Leaders to drive the overall commercial proposition for the customer whilst developing strong commercial customer relationships
- Understanding the value drivers of the business and providing guidance on contract / service performance including ROI, scenario planning and analysis.
- Identification, assessment and management of financial and commercial risks
- Ability to understand performance trends and developing and implementing strategies to improve them.
- Developing customer relationships to support successful contractual and commercial negotiation regarding contract change notices, commercial opportunities and rebids
This is a high profile role that requires experience of working in a large matrix organisation with several stakeholders with differing expectations and needs. The successful candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional with proven experience of developing customer relationships and contract negotiations coupled with high level commercial, numerate and communication skills. A Facilities Management or Supplier Management background is highly desirable.