The Consultancy Group have partnered with a Global Consumer business based in London who are looking to recruit a Head of Data and Business Intelligence. Reporting into the Finance Director, and working closely with the CFO, CEO and Senior Stakeholders globally, this role will lead the Financial Intelligence stream to develop and deliver financial intelligence to drive the growth of the business.
The role will harness multiple sources of information to enable trends, inter-relationships of different areas of the business and key drivers of success to be more readily identified, adding value to support decision-making.
The business operates a full hybrid / flexible working model.
- Hands-on build of analytic tools including dashboards and other data visualisation tools
- Partner with business to provide financial and commercial insight to deliver strategic objectives
- Support Finance to build relevant planning tools (GL reporting suite, 5YP model, etc)
- Create and report ways of analysing performance to provide richer analysis that quickly identifies what drives performance
- Hire, retain, train and continually develop a team to support delivery
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional who has significant post-qualification experience gained in the Consumer / Retail industry.
They will have a proven strong Commercial Finance / FP&A background who has since moved into Data / Analytics and Business Intelligence. They will be able to able to present complex financial models in clear and concise formats and possess strong visual presentation skills.
SQL experience will be highly advantageous as will Analytics data warehouse experience (such as Power BI, Tableau).