The Consultancy Group have partnered with a Listed Multi-National Business Services company based in Central London who are looking to recruit a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis. The business has recently restructured, and this newly created Head of Financial Planning and Analysis role will report into the Director of Finance. This role will be instrumental to the delivery and achievement of the regions strategic objectives, priorities and financial targets through leading on all FP&A matters and partnering with senior stakeholders across the business to jointly formulate and implement solutions that drive performance improvements.
The Finance Director is recruiting this role with their successor in mind. The business operates a hybrid / flexible working model.
Duties will include:
- Develop and retain a high performing finance team.
- Be the key business partner for Senior Stakeholders by providing insights and analysis that assist in decision making.
- Shape and influence investment across the region including financial oversight of the governance and reporting of regional business cases and projects.
- Create, establish, and embed more robust and clearer finance analytical processes that deliver tangible improved analysis and outcomes.
- Establishing and maintaining a network of relations with key stakeholders and other colleagues across the business both regionally and globally.
- Raising the bar on the quality of management information, analytics, business support, insight and influence from finance embedded across the region, achieved through partnering with the relevant teams.
- Project lead and support on regional and global projects as required.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Finance professional with at least 7 + years post qualified experience gained in a large matrix organisation. They will have a track record of delivering successful results and finding pragmatic solutions in complex situations. They will be a strong accountant with great operational experience and a good commercial background.