The Consultancy Group have partnered with a Listed Multi-National Business Services company based in Central London who are looking to recruit a Head of Financial Reporting. The business has recently restructured, and this newly created Head of Financial Reporting role will report into the Director of Finance.
As Head of Financial Reporting, this role will be instrumental to delivery and achievement of the UK&I finance team strategic objectives and priorities through leading on finance matters such as regional consolidation reporting to Group, external audit and partnering with senior stakeholders and implementing solutions that drive financial improvements.
The Finance Director is recruiting this role with their successor in mind. The business operates a hybrid / flexible working model.
Duties will include:
- Develop and retain a high performing finance team.
- Responsible for the communication and implementation of all Group reporting requirements across the region.
- Accountable for the production, audit, signature and filing of the companies' statutory accounts
- Accountable for the timely promotion to Group Consolidation of reported region results, ensuring compliance with control procedures and accounting standards.
- Deliver the reporting and systems changes & best practice within the business, liaising between group and region as required to deliver the outcomes.
- Technical point of reference for the region on all technical accounting matters.
- Drive process and financial control improvements across the end to end of finance outputs.
- Owner of the bi-yearly external audit process.
- Manage specific finance processes: acquisition and disposal accounting, pensions accounting, free shares accounting, distribution of dividends, loans accounting.
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified with at least 7 + Years Post-Qualification experience gained within a large matrix organisation. They will be a strong technical accountant, with great operational experience and a good commercial background.
They will have proven team leadership experience and possess excellent humility, listening, communication and negotiation skills at all levels with the confidence and ability to influence and gain results at all levels.