Head of PMO - Finance Transformation
£750-£850 (inside ir35)
The Consultancy Group are pleased to be partnered with a Global Management Consultancy with the recruitment of a Head of PMO
Working as part of the current Finance Transformation programme, which is looking to implement, update, standardise and stream line current processes across the business.
The Head of PMO will have overall responsibility for the project planning, delivery and governance of the Finance Transformation programme. They will work with the key Finance and IT enablement leads across 90 offices and 10 separate workstreams to ensure control of scope, schedule, budget and quality. They will be the primary interface for the PMO office and ensure interdependencies, risks and issues are defined and managed collaboratively. Finally, they will own stakeholder management activity for the Finance Transformation programme.
This position will report directly into the Finance Transformation Director for the programme.
- Significant experience in the management of projects and/or programmes of increasing complexity and global reach > £10Mil
- Programme Management, Project Planning & Control, Project Risk Management, & Budgetary control as a core competence
- Ability to dealing with ambiguity and learn on the fly
- Ability to manage through systems & execute strategy
- Strong experience in managing key stakeholders
- Experience in similar business transformation ERP programmes preferred
- Ability to lead engagement with outsourcing partner suppliers
- Highly experienced Head of PMO who has managed PMO on large scale complex programmes.
- GBS (Global Business Services) / Shared Services experience
- Extensive experience with managing outsource providers / Managing offshore outsourcing previously.
- Experience with either working at/ working with consultancies /solution providers such as Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, Capgemini, DXC, Infosys etc.
- 10+ years' experience in role as a PMO Lead
- Accountancy Qualified (ACA, CIMA, CPA, CIMA)
- Providing program structure, detailed plans and all governance, including Outsourced Service Provider engagement, programme stakeholders, customers, senior steering groups and site steering groups
- Controlling overall project budget, develop & maintain project scope, deliverables and change control processes
- Ensuring all PMO & IT quality review gates are met (with support from IT PM)
- Ensure clear ownership, maintenance and reporting of plans and KPI's in place
- Establish and lead the Risk and Issue Management process
- Establish and lead dependency management process
- Ensure Standard project management tools and principles are used throughout ensuring integration with the overall Finance Transformation team.