The Consultancy Group have recently been appointed as the resourcing partner on a global Transformation programme for a listed Media business based in Central London.
The initial focus will be to appoint an HR Transformation Lead to introduce standardised project portfolio practices and management of business change in a newly formed organisation.
As HR Transformation lead, you will be responsible for creating the strategic plan and leading HR work streams.
- Main project management framework across both waterfall and agile projects and ensuring all project & programme governance
- Manage a team of workstream leads ensuring projects are planned and executed effectively.
- Ensure that roles, skills and procedures within the Project Management team are optimised
- Create project KPIs to identify project scope, critical success factors and risks
- Previous HR Transformation experience within a large complex organisation
- Strong understanding of HR processes and experience in standardising practices
- Project Management Certified (Prince 2, Six Sigma)