The Consultancy Group are working on a newly created Indirect Tax Assistant Manager role for a growing global high-end branded retail business.
Based in their central London office, you will report directly into the Senior Group Tax Manager, and you will be managing the VAT and indirect tax affairs of the global group. The role will address indirect tax implications, managing indirect tax risk and being a representative for VAT across the business and with external tax advisers.
The role provides excellent exposure across the business to different finance teams and group functions with opportunities to further grow and develop your career in a fast paced and growing company.
- Business partner and provide advise on wide range of Indirect Tax issues, and provide training where necessary.
- Prepare and file Indirect Tax returns within deadlines
- Review Indirect Tax compliance outsourced to external advisors
- Review and document end-to-end processes and controls, manage process of continuous improvement and evaluate further opportunities for automation
- Main point of contact in business for Indirect Tax
- Ad hoc Indirect Tax issues within the business.
- 3-5 years experience of VAT compliance and advisory work with a background obtained in a recognised accounting firm or a large corporate organisation
- ATT/ACCA/CTA qualified or equivalent, or be qualified by experience
- An understanding of ERP systems and indirect tax compliance processes and software
- Ability to work autonomously in fast paced environment, prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
For more information, please contact Alin Brekke at The Consultancy Group.