The Consultancy Group are currently partnered with a Multinational Media Conglomerate looking for an Indirect Tax Manager to add to their imaginative and unique tax team, where you will not only focus on Indirect Tax, but also the product development side of the business.
- Indirect Tax experience that helps to contribute to the development of the technical software of the comapny.
- Contribute to ideas for product development by channelling back customer feedback, market dynamics and competitive intelligence to product management and technical teams.
- Support the go to market and launch programs for new propositions and product releases Customer.
- Contribute to the plan and delivery of compelling customer proposition to the European market.
- Gather and prioritize client, prospect and market feedback, building a comprehensive understanding of client and market needs.
- Actively participate in key customer meetings, pitches, and negotiations.
- Work with internal teams to improve the overall customer experience Commercial
- Continuously monitor market trends to adjust strategies and focus areas based on changing market dynamics (e.g. customer goals, legislation, technology, competitors).
- Collaborate with Marketing to create & evolve messaging, and enable Sales to articulate the value propositions.
- Co-develop product definitions, concept proposals and business cases which result in marketable products and services.
- Experience of using and/or promoting tax technology
- EU/UK Tax knowledge desireable
- SAP or Oracle experience is a bonus
- German or Dutch speaking is a bonus
- Experience of market segmentation and financial analysis
- Experience of client support, product development or consultancy
- Professional Qualifications (e.g. ACA, CTA, CIMA, etc.)
For more information please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.