This global multinational is looking for an Indirect Tax Senior Manager to support on European VAT planning and advisory for both new initiatives as well as on-going business activities.
- This position will work closely with local business partners and members of the tax department to structure and understand transactions and restructurings.
- Ensure VAT technical advice to support our VAT reporting, compliance, and on-going tax controversy requirements.
- This position is not directly involved in day to day compliance but is responsible for assisting with the delivery of planning, real time coordination, and communication of various tax-related projects.
- In order to be successful, the candidate must possess the ability to think strategically while also engaging in normal day-to-day tactical details.
- Extensive VAT experience with a global consulting firm, law firm or blue chip commercial organisation.
- Have in-depth VAT technical knowledge with experience evaluating and advising on business initiatives, contemplated transactions, and business proposals.
- Able to communicate, written and verbally, complex VAT concepts in ways that are meaningful and useful to non-tax professionals.