My client a Global FTSE250 Technology business are looking to hire a Senior Finance Business Partner for a period of 12 months with the potential to go permanent.
The role is a true Business Partnering role who can provide high quality strategic financial advice to support decision making to deliver financial targets. The Finance Business Partner will build strong commercial relationships with key stakeholders across the business to drive and monitor business performance and maximise growth opportunities.
· Proactively provide leaders with high quality financial analysis and guidance to aid commercial decision making.
· Interpret, explain, report on and drive performance within the function.
· Provide standardised and simplified reporting as well as ad hoc analysis and insights on specific issues, supported by the Reporting team.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of financial processes including planning and budgeting and ensure compliance with appropriate financial standards and best practices.
· Drive optimisation of P&L performance and exert control over spending.
· Ensure effective support for investment decisions by building robust business cases.
· Provide high quality forecasting and commercial insight to improve business predictability.
· Utilise financial analysis to support and influence key operational and strategic decisions & participate in leadership team meetings.