The Consultancy Group is partnered with a FSTE listed Tech business, as they search for an FP&A manager to join the team on a maternity cover contract. If successful for the role, you will also be responsible for producing quality financial information including the monthly board report, and be heavily involved in producing the annual budget, monthly forecasts, and creating/reviewing financial models.
You will also be responsible for providing commercial insight and financial decision support into business profitability, as well as challenging the business, in order to drive future performance.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified, and strong financial modelling experience required
- Previous Management Accounting or financial modelling experience
- Multi-currency exposure
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of managing large volumes of data and ability to identify anomalies
- Experience of Salesforce advantageous
- Knowledge of Oracle, SAP and Hyperion advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple priority tasks and deliver to agreed upon deadlines
- Ability to influence and management stakeholders at any level
- Analytical thinking - ability to analyse and scrutinise data