The Consultancy Group is currently partnered with a global Top 10 Consulting Firm, as they search for an interim Group Financial Controller for an initial 6 month period. The incumbent Group FC is shifting focus to the transformation and change side of this ever evolving business, and hence this interim role has been created.
The successful candidate will be immediately available, and happy to commute to the Central London office at least once a week.
- ACA Qualified (Big 4 Preferred), with considerable PQE
- Extensive experience in a Group FC level position
- Preference for experienced interim candidates, with proven ability to hit the ground running
- Come from a large, multinational business background
- Available at short notice/immediately available
- Overseeing and managing the finance function and team members
- Work alongside the incumbent Group FC on change and transformation projects
- Presentations at board level meetings, and providing financial insight to support the CFO
- Partnering with stakeholders to deliver financial and management information
- Reviewing reporting in accordance with IFRS/UK GAAP/US GAAP
- Partnering with a number of key stakeholders to deliver insightful group analysis.