The Consultancy Group has been briefed on a Senior FP&A Analyst contract role with a growing media and entertainment client. Based in Southwest London, this business has successfully navigated the challenges of the last year and are now looking to drive forward commercially.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to their office at least 2 days/week and be immediately available.
- Budget and monthly forecasting processes, ensuring the smooth operation of existing processes and leading on ongoing enhancements and continuous improvement.
- Analysis of Budget and forecast information and the preparation of presentations for the executive committee and board.
- Utilise the planning system and working collaboratively with third-party support provider to deliver improvements.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to deliver the agenda of continuous improvement to forecasting.
- Supporting senior management through the undertaking of complex financial analysis.
- Challenging Budgets, forecasts and explaining key drivers for variances in actual performance.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- 4+ Years PQE (preferably in media space)
- Prior experience in a FP&A/Commercial Finance role (essential)