International Tax Manager
This multinational group is looking to hire an International Tax Manager to support their growing business. Reporting into the Senior Tax Director you will oversee tax for several jurisdictions in Europe.
- Partner cross-functionally and provide tax advice and support (direct and indirect tax)
- Strive to simplify and strengthen tax processes
- Stay up-to-date on tax law changes and keep stakeholders informed
- Manage outsourced compliance: Co-ordinate local tax compliance with the assistance of external tax partners
- Manage and oversee the provision of third-party tax services
- Prepare quarterly US GAAP tax estimates.
- Qualification in Accounting or Tax with experience in a public accounting firm and/or multinational company
- International Tax Experience
- Corporate and indirect tax experience is essential
- US GAAP experience is beneficial but not essential
- Fluency in English (verbal and written). French is highly desirable.