International Tax Manager
The Consultancy Group are exclusively partnered with a global company looking to add an International Tax Manager to their growing tax team.
- Assist the Head of International Tax on all Corporate Tax and VAT Compliance and Advisory work
- Corporate Tax & VAT work across a number of jurisdictions, specifically across EMEA
- Work with the wider finance team globally to reduce compliance risk
- Identify and implement best practices for new structures and systems
- Advise on Transfer Pricing issues
- Advisory heavy role with some adhoc compliance work
- Must be Tax or Law qualified or International equivalent
- Mixed Corporate Tax and VAT background
- International Tax experience across multiple jurisdictions
- US Tax/Sales Tax experience advantageous but not compulsory
The role is fully remote in Spain or supports relocation to Gibraltar, offers International travel should the candidate want or relocation to another European country in which the company operates. The role is paying up to £75,000 (85,000 Euros) + 10% bonus depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.