A global consumer business are hiring an International Tax Senior Manager to join their growing Tax team based in London.
The International Tax Senior Manager will work collaboratively with the business to support current and future expansions and restructurings, as well as provide day-to-day support.
The candidate will participate in various cross-functional projects to provide tax considerations and requirements and should be able to communicate complex tax concepts in ways that are meaningful and useful to non-tax professionals. The candidate will drive planning and program management, and collaborate with business partners and other functional stakeholders.
The candidate will primarily focus on corporate tax matters but also have an awareness of withholding tax, indirect tax and transfer pricing matters.
- Researching international tax issues - working with outside advisers as necessary - as part of the Tax team supporting business initiatives.
- Defining, managing and coordinating tax requirements for existing and new program launches.
- Providing relevant tax guidance and working to build relationships with the business.
- Assess and communicate how existing or future tax laws and regulations will impact the business.
- Assist with managing relationships with outside tax advisors and regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis.
- Demonstrable international corporate tax experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of working with European tax laws.
- Expertise in international tax planning
- Detail-oriented individual who is self-motivated and takes ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams and partner well with people at all levels within an organization, including coaching of junior staff.
For further information on this role, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.