I'm currently working with a Global Media company looking to expand their Tax team by bringing on an International Tax Manager in a newly created role.
They are looking for an outgoing and well-driven individual who can come in to help manage and develop the companies International Tax Compliance team, whilst helping the company to grow
* Manage/oversee the international tax provision and tax compliance process, including review
of international tax returns/provision workings and enhancing support files.
* Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
* Identify and mitigate tax compliance risks.
* Manage and coordinate tax audits.
* Be responsive to various and diverse requests in a fast-moving, international environment.
Required and Desired Qualifications
* Excellent knowledge of international tax accounting & tax compliance.
* Strong international experience - e.g. Transfer Pricing, WHT, BEPS related issues etc.
* ACA, ACCA or CTA Qualified
* US GAAP & US Tax experience is desirable.
* Operational experience of WHT (treaty claims etc) is advantageous.
* Exposure to SAP and OneSource Tax Provision is preferable.
* SOX or listed company exposure would be beneficial
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.