Are you interested in working for one of the fastest growing media & entertainment companies in the country?
Are you a part qualified accountant with proven financial reporting / management accounting experience?
We are working closely with a leading media and entertainment company based in Central London who are looking to recruit a Junior Financial Analyst into their Finance team. You will be joining a fast-paced environment to work closely with the Finance Analyst by assisting in financial and commercial analysis. As a company, they have 25 offices across Europe with a total of over 1200 employees and are continually looking to grow.
- Using financial modelling skills to support the business.
- Assist with the reporting and KPI metrics within the business.
- Produce monthly reports, variance analysis and commentary to distribute to budget owners.
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies.
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual budget and reforecast as well as cash flow forecasting.
- Produce detailed reports on client revenue to share with leadership team.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad hoc reports and financial models as required.
The ideal candidate will be part-qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with proven experience in financial reporting or management accounting and proficient with Excel. They should also have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and be able to work autonomously as well as working well in a team. Being able to organise and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment is essential to succeeding in this role.
If this role matches what you're looking for in your next role, please apply and I will be in touch!