Are you currently studying toward a finance qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)?
Are you looking for your next move into an exciting London-based media company?
The Consultancy Group is currently partnered with a UK based PR & Communications company based in Central London. They are looking to recruit a Junior Management Accountant into their team to support financial and management accounting services across seven countries.
This role reports directly into the Finance Manager and Regional Financial Controller where you will support with the management accounting and statutory reporting for various European entities. You will be required to ensure all offices are meeting the required standards regarding statutory procedures in line with US SEC regulations and following US GAAP accounting.
- Ensuring all accounting processes are operating effectively for all European entities.
- Manage each entity's balance sheet, ensuring all are accurate and reconciled each month.
- Manage month end closes and make sure deadlines are met.
- Work with the Finance Manager on both internal and external audits.
- Support with reconciliation of statutory accounts to the management accounts of various European offices.
- Provide regular analysis of overheads vs budget.
- Coordinate preparation of all required tax returns for VAT, payroll and other regional taxes with local accounting team.
- Other ad hoc requirements.
The ideal candidate will be part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 1-2 years relevant experience, with a finance related degree and knowledge of Maconomy is ideal but not essential. Strong IT skills are required, as is the ability to create and grow effective relationships and be able to work proactively and as part of a team as well as autonomously.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please get in touch to discuss further!