Junior PMO Analyst - Fintech
£400pd (inside ir35)
The Consultancy Group are pleased to be partnered with a successful Fintech organisation based in London with the recruitment of a Junior PMO Analyst.
Working as part of the current Finance Transformation programme, which is looking to implement, update, standardise and stream line current processes across the business.
Candidates should be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and be able to hit the ground running - thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and showing a proactive approach. Candidates should be organised, structured and able to complete administrative tasks to support the team with minimal guidance. Candidates should be able to demonstrate flexibility and be comfortable adapting to changing circumstances and priorities.
Support the team with the end-to-end recruitment (hire to retire) process and general programme administrative tasks including:
- Set up new starters in Workday
- Liaise with IT to ensure new joiner IT equipment is arranged
- Send out welcome emails to new joiners with key information and assign buddies
- Maintenance of Distribution Lists
- Providing access to key systems for new joiners
- Maintenance of programme Org Charts
- Monitoring of the central programme mailbox
- Manage the holiday / leave request process
- Arrange security passes for new joiners to the London office
- Maintain key PMO document repositories (Microsoft Teams / Confluence)
- Coordinate IR35 submissions
- Take minutes, logging actions & decisions in JIRA for key meetings
- Provide other ad hoc support to the team as required
- 1+ year working in a PMO in a junior PMO analyst / administrative role.
- Experience working on a system implementation project / business transformation. programme would be preferable.
- Ability to plan and schedule own work, and work towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.