The Consultancy Group are partnered with a modern media and technology company looking to add an M&A Tax Manager to their team, The candidate has the option to be based out of the London, Newcastle or Manchester offices on a hybrid working basis.
- Compliance with the Group Tax Policies and the Tax Management Framework, including the adoption of global processes and procedures.
- Partner with the M&A team to ensure quality delivery of tax work.
- Collaborate with the wider tax, finance and legal functions to ensure the groups post-deal integration strategy is implemented.
- Deal with tax integration activities, including post deal transfer of trade and assets and post deal embedding of BAU tax compliance, reporting and transfer pricing processes.
- Working with external advisers and internal stakeholders in the performance of tax due diligence and acquisition structuring.
- Support the M&A Tax Director.
- Decisions made from a tax perspective and key stakeholders are knowledgeable and engaged from a tax perspective.
- Tax background with an interest in M&A Tax.
- M&A Tax experience ideal but not compulsory.
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified.
- 4+ years tax experience.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Ability to work 2 days per week in the London or Newcastle or Manchester offices.
For more information on the role please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.