The Consultancy Group is looking to recruit a Management Accountant for an award-winning broadcast and media group based in Central London with other offices around the UK. This role will work closely with the Head of FP&A in providing analysis and commercial insight to the CFO and Senior management team.
- Ownership and production of the monthly management accounts.
- Review production activity and account for monthly revenue, gross profit and margins.
- Ownership of all month end journals, accruals, prepayments, recoveries & capex.
- Able to prepare analysis for meetings with key stakeholders in the business on allocation methods, cost driving efficiencies and suitable proposals.
- Ownership of assigned balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assistance with the half year interim report and full year audit deliverables.
- Provide business partnering analysis and financial support to the Senior Production team.
- Preparation of detailed budgets and quarterly detailed forecasting with the Head of FP&A.
- Identification of improvements to processes and working papers.
- Ad hoc analysis of revenue/costs in order to understand the business in more detail and to make improvements, such as how to reduce production costs.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with minimum 1-2 years post qualified
- Clear understanding of management accounts and the importance of accurate reporting
- Experience using NetSuite accounting software
- Good attention to detail, high level of accuracy and productivity
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and able to prioritise workload
- Confident in forming strong relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills