As we continues to grow we are recruiting a Management Accountant to take ownership of the monthly management accounts process and assist the Senior Financial Analyst. The role would suit a part-qualified candidate with 1-2 years management accounts experience who is looking to grow within a fast-paced, private equity owned business. Responsibilities would include ownership of monthly management accounts, assistance with budgeting and forecasting, weekly sales reporting and finance business partnering.
- A positive, resilient and personable character with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Driven with a desire to grow
- Agile with and adaptable to change
- Attention to detail
- Are eager to learn about our business
- Production of monthly management accounts to tight deadlines including variance analysis and providing written commentaries.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations - ensuring all balances are understood, explained and supported.
- Prepare the weekly sales report before submission to the CFO, MD and PE investors.
- Assisting the Senior Financial Analyst with the annual budgeting and periodic reforecasting process.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting requests. Pro-actively provide data, analysis, insight and recommendations to support commercial decisions.
- Supporting the annual audit process including information gathering and responding to queries and requests.
- Assisting with integration of new acquisitions.
- Building solid relationships with budget holders and act as a point of contact for spend reports, budget and forecast queries.
- Actively seeking out process improvements and opportunities for streamlining.
- Providing finance support on-site at events when required.
- Part-qualified ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent essential
- 1-2 years experience in management accounts within an events/media business preferred
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills, competent with pivot tables, vlookups, charts and graphs
- Payroll experience would be beneficial
TEAM REPORTING & STRUCTURE
Reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst within the finance team.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer a competitive package with a range of benefits including pension, holiday, volunteering leave, study support, a choice of healthcare or gym membership