Metadata Analyst (SFDC, NetSuite, Kimble, Marketo)
Contract outside IR35 - 12 months - Remote - Up to £150 a day
The Consultancy Group are proud to represent this leading Fintech business as they continue to impressively expand and grow exponentially. This multi-billion-dollar business, that now works with the largest financial institutions globally, has the need to onboard a number of new Metadata Analysts to assist with its plans for growth. With a promise to deliver innovative, next-generation technology, this tech focused business has been able to expertly deliver multiple unrivalled software solutions to some of the largest businesses around the world.
As a Metadata Analyst (SFDC, NetSuite, Kimble, Marketo) you will:
Report to the metadata team leader and will be responsible for documenting business and technical metadata at the application and data levels for prioritized applications.
Key attributes will be data classification, personal data flags, business definitions, and physical location. This information will be collected through workshops held with application owners and data stewards and documented in excel, ServiceNow, and a metadata collection and publication tool that will be determined later this year.
- Participate in workshops with business and technical stakeholders
- Experience working with application teams to harvest technical metadata
- Document business metadata for data elements (name, definition, classification, etc.)
- Document technical metadata for data elements (physical location)
- Experience working with metadata tools
As a Metadata Analyst (SFDC, NetSuite, Kimble, Marketo) you will have:
- Familiarity with SFDC, NetSuite, Kimble, and Marketo
- Proficient written and verbal English
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Teams
For more information on this role and business, do not hesitate to get in touch via email on