O2C Business Analyst
Fintech - Finance Transformation - London
£550pd inside ir35
As an O2C Business Analyst on our global Lead-to-Cash transformation programme you will have the opportunity to shape our future ways of working around process and technology. Working within a highly Agile environment, you will drive requirements gathering, process simplification and solution design.
You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and be able to hit the ground running - thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and showing a proactive approach to work. You will build and maintain relationships, showing versatility and the ability to comfortably adapt to changing circumstances.
- Drive requirements gathering for the Order-to-Cash process area.
- Plan and run workshops to assess the potential gap between the existing solution and business needs.
- Challenge business teams to simplify and adopt common ways of working
- Write user stories and key acceptance criteria
- Work with architects, developers and testers to develop NetSuite solution design.
- Work with the Change team to assess organisational and general change impacts.
- Work with the Training team to assess training impacts and input into training documentation update.
- Support the Business team during testing cycles.
- Maintain the product backlog to identify and prioritise potential solution improvements.
- Extensive order-to-cash business analyst experience (at least 3 roles in this capacity).
- Excellent track record around process redesign and getting business users to adopt standard ways of working.
- Knowledge of NetSuite desired. Alternatively good knowledge of a similar ERP solution in the order-to-cash space.
- Good experience of operating model design and change impact assessment.
- Experience of Agile methodologies with detailed knowledge of user story writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as strong previous experience of medium and large-scale transformation projects.
- Arrange and conduct meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating consistent high-quality communication.
- Experience in using a variety of tools and techniques to analyse, document and map complex technical solutions.
- Identify areas for solution improvement, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current business solutions.
- Perform root cause analysis of problems and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into solution designs and system specifications.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and signed off prior to sprint development commencement.
- Work closely with developers during sprints to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of requirements.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner to IT and to the business (including senior managers) at all stages of the project lifecycle to build relationships and gain commitment.
- Work closely with IT and the business when new functionality is released to production to ensure a smooth transition to the new process.