The Consultancy Group are currently supporting a listed PLC on their Finance Transformation journey. As part of this, they are implementing Oracle Fusion and are looking for an Oracle Functional Analyst that will focus on the use of the Oracle General Ledger, Projects and Fixed Asset modules and the role they play in their Financial Reporting. As Oracle Functional Analyst you will be responsible for supporting changes across BAU Accounting, Central Reporting and Financial Systems processes.
- Develop Oracle configuration for Fixed Assets and Projects including interfaces
- Work with BAU to implement and support the delivery of standardised processes
- Develop Training material in conjunction with project leads
- Liaise with Finance Transformation Teams on Chart of Accounts and other Systems changes
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or equivalent
- Experience of Oracle eBuisness suite
- Previous experience supporting Oracle ERP Implementation