Order to Cash Process Lead
£600pd outside ir35
6 Month contract
The Consultancy Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Media Client who are about to start an SAP S 4/Hana implementation.
This business are undertaking a large-scale Finance Transformation programme and they now seek a O2C Process Lead to join the Finance Solutions Team. You will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing a consistent, streamlined, global Order to Cash process through the leverage of industry best practice and technology.
- Drive the adoption of standardisation of the end-to-end O2C process
- Design develop and explain finance governance processes for O2C to business and finance stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Align standards and procedures of process with other Process Managers (R2R and P2P).
- Own and ensure process documentation, including standard operating procedures and training materials, are accurately maintained and readily available to the business.
- Ensure that adequate training and training materials are provided to the relevant staff in relation to O2C.
- Ensure that the master data maintenance and governance process for O2C is rigorous and adhered to
- Relationships with key business stakeholders, including the Group CFO and Regional CFOs thereby ensuring high levels of buy in and confidence in the new global finance solution.
- Experience in either a O2C Process Lead or Process Owner.
- Strong communication skills
- Driver within global ERP implementations.
- Record of designing and implementing process improvement within a large matrix-based organisation
- Experience of operating within a finance shared service environment
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and high levels of energy and drive - especially in the face of resistance or setbacks