Are you looking for your next Payroll opportunity?
Consultancy Group are working with a Music/Festivals events business on a Payroll Administrator opportunity.
The role offers a discretionary bonus and great benefits
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a driven, highly motivated Payroll Administrator with a desire to succeed within a fast paced environment which offers a great collaborative atmosphere and an environment you will enjoy!
What you'll be responsible for:
- Processing 2x monthly and 1x bi-weekly in-house payroll
- Manage the administration of payroll and benefits
- Input starters and leavers
- Process changes to salaries as per contract changes
- Deal with tax codes and statutory payment calculations
- Calculate payable hours, bonuses, tax withholdings, holiday entitlement and deductions
- Monthly and bi-weekly journals, calculate and reconcile payroll recharges
- Owning the overtime process, from our timesheet/CRM systems to getting line manager approval
- Process payments using online bank portal and upload pension files
- Ensuring all employees have access to payslips, P60 and P11D information
- Managing our IR35 process and doing all necessary checks
- Provide admin assistance to the accounting department
- Supporting wider team as required
You'll need to have:
- Previous experience working within Payroll
- Experience managing end to end payroll process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills