The Consultancy Group is partnered with an internationally renowned retail and ecommerce brand as they search for a Payroll Lead to join the business. Initially being offered as an interim role, the successful candidates will be offered a permanent position upon the completion of their contract.
The role is responsible for preparing and managing the payroll across the entire EMEA region on a monthly basis, whilst continually reviewing processes to ensure the payroll is being run at optimal capacity.
This role is being offered on a hybrid working model, with 2 days per week in their London office.
The initial temp contract can also be offered on either a day rate or FTC basis.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume environment (ideally Retail)
- Experience of start to finish in-house payroll
- Experience of process streamlining and continuous improvement
- Experience of system administration including pay element set-up, as well as new country implementation
- Excellent technical payroll knowledge - able to demonstrate knowledge of both UK and EU legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all areas of the business