The Consultancy Group are working with a Global Ecommerce business based in Central London.This particular business have a hard-working culture, but also know how to have fun.
The ideal candidate is always curious, embraces change and thrives in an ambiguous rapid-growth environment. You are detail-oriented, highly organised with plenty of hands-on payroll management and processing experience. You must also have an eagerness to improve processes and execute, and excel both working independently and collaborating with colleagues.
· Ensure timely and accurate processing of 15 EMEA payrolls through the use of Cloudpay (in-house)and/or management of payroll service providers.
· Ensure employees receive accurate remuneration by the agreed pay dates
· Ensure full compliance with all payroll related payments and reporting requirements (e.g. payroll taxes, fringe benefits, stock-based compensation, global mobility); collaborating with HR, Accounting, Finance Operations, Tax and Legal to address the full picture.
· Act as the senior escalation point on all payroll related employee queries and issues (vendor, compliance, reporting/accounting etc.); taking ultimate responsibility to ensure these are sufficiently addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
· Act as the in-house payroll subject matter expert, in respect of the work performed by external service providers as well as internal projects.
· Manage and develop direct reports to support payroll operations and succession planning.
· Manage the payroll service provider relationships, including quality of service and budgets.
· Lead on ad hoc projects such as in-housing payrolls, accounting support; act as the payroll lead on wider projects such as international expansions.
· Professional payroll qualification (CIPP or equivalent) and/or professional accounting qualification.
· Significant relevant experience either in professional practice or in-house roles; with the proven ability to deliver accurate and timely payroll processing/payment and meet compliance requirements.
· Demonstrable interest and knowledge of payroll and related HR/Accounting systems; Cloudpay, Netsuite and WorkDay is preferred.
· Proven ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to lead transformational change and process improvement.
· Strong people management experience (both onsite and remote direct reports), with a keen interest in coaching and developing individuals.