PMO Analyst - Fintech
£500pd (inside ir35)
The Consultancy Group are pleased to be partnered with a successful Fintech organisation based in London with the recruitment of a PMO Analyst.
Working as part of the current Finance Transformation programme, which is looking to implement, update, standardise and stream line current processes across the business.
The PMO Analyst will have overall responsibility for the project planning, delivery and governance of the Finance Transformation programme.
- Providing program structure, detailed plans and all governance, including Outsourced Service Provider engagement, programme stakeholders, customers, senior steering groups and site steering groups
- Controlling overall project budget, develop & maintain project scope, deliverables and change control processes
- Ensuring all PMO & IT quality review gates are met (with support from IT PM)
- Ensure clear ownership, maintenance and reporting of plans and KPI's in place
- Establish and lead the Risk and Issue Management process
- Establish and lead dependency management process
- Ensure Standard project management tools and principles are used throughout ensuring integration with the overall Finance Transformation team.
- Experienced PMO Analyst on large scale complex transformation programmes.
- Finance Transformation/ERP Project experience
- Experience with either working at/ working with consultancies /solution providers such as Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, Cap Gemini etc.
- 5+ years' experience in role as a PMO Analyst
- Significant experience in the management of projects and/or programmes of increasing complexity and global reach
- Strong experience in managing key stakeholders