We are currently partnering with a Technology Services client of ours on an exciting Programme Manager opportunity. The role will focus on providing governance and structure across a portfolio of largely IT led projects to improve collaboration and ways of working in the UK.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish short and long-term program objectives and ensure milestones are met.
- Provide leadership and direction for the project in an emerging and changing environment
- Develop and manage processes and protocols that are sufficiently resilient and agile to respond to urgent demands whilst maintaining their integrity and objectivity
- Develop regular budgets and schedules to support the program's implementation.
- Create and implement guidelines for evaluating the program's strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- Communicate expectations to team members.
- Monitor program's progress and reports this in regular meetings with senior stakeholders.
If you're a Programme Manager with experience of designing and implementing governance across projects and programmes please apply with your CV for consideration.