Project Manager - Global Automotive Business
£70k FTC / 12 Month Initial - extensions likely
Project Manager opportunity with a well-known Global automotive Group. Reporting directly to the Chief Transformation Office this is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager (5+ years' experience) looking for their next role.
Experience across Digital, E-Commerce or CRM programmes would be beneficial.
- Time management: Planning, defining, and developing schedules, activities
- Monitoring progress and ensuring the team comply with deadlines
- Coordination and information flow across workstreams to ensure consistency and efficiency
- Communication in and out of the team, including turning around presentations
- Controlling Quality and consistency of outputs
- Risk Analysis to project delivery
- Capturing minutes of SteerCo and other important meetings
- Report to Chief Transformation Officer
This is a fascinating company and industry, at a unique time:
- You will be working closely with the recently appointed CEO, CFO, CTO, and Chief Transformation Officer who are championing an exciting transformation of the business and the development of new capabilities
- The industry is changing more now than at any point in the last 50 years, so it's a fantastic time to be part of it (think a changing retail environment, electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles, revolutionary safety technology)
- We manage the brands and retail operations for most of the top auto brands in the world, so you get to look across all brands and technologies, not just one
- You get to work with markets that span the globe, often in quite exotic locations (we have operations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Chile, Peru, Ethiopia, Guam, Saipan, Russia, China and Australia, to name a few)
- Because we're both a Distributor and a Retailer, you get experience in both 'B2B' and 'B2C'