Do you have billing experience looking for a more challenging role?
Fast paced PR Agency based in brand new offices in Central London (Hybrid) are looking to hire a Client Accountant to join their Commercial Finance team of 4.
In a nut shell you will ensure the client accounting is accurate and complete across all allocated clients in a timely manner, support the Commercial Manager with recharge income recognition and various ad-hoc reporting.
This is a super busy role requiring effective communication and time management. You will work closely with the Client departments where good rapport and working relationships will be essential.
You will get the opportunity to mentor or even manage an Assistant if you are looking for gain managerial experience.
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to discuss actuals vs budget, WIP, aged debtors, billing and other issues.
- WIP management and analysis to ensure that all third party costs are billed on a timely basis and that WIP jobs are reconciled and matched down.
- Approve client Estimates and scopes of work in a timely manner
- Assist with maintenance client rate cards
- Support commercial manager with fee recognition and reporting
- Analysis of time and cost allocation
- Assist in internal and external audits
If you have strong Excel skills we will teach you the rest! You Must be excel proficient and comfortable around spread sheet creation and manipulation. Strong work ethics and getting stuff done attitude will help you achieve excellence in this role and earn your progression!!