Do you have great WIP or billing experience and revenue understaning and want to gain more experience towards commercial finance?
A fabulous Marcoms Agency is growing their agency finance functions and robust commercial finance team. We are looking to add to our team Revenue Finance Analyst to take responsibility for revenue recognition at international level project and billing support.
- Responsible for the correct and timely revenue recognition that follow internal policies in line with IFRS 15
- Checking contract compliance on internationl clients
- Proactively support and partner with the Client Accounts teams for all finance-related project matters, including the set up of new clients, projects, and budgets
- Assist with the preparation of financial information to support the Revenue Manager to identify risks and key elements of the projects
- Prepare reports to review Revenue Recognition and follow up on budgets and time.
- Perform monthly reconciliations to determine the balances on the projects
- Assist with the month-end revenue closing, preparing monthly reports to be used in final revenue meetings with the leaders in the commercial team
This is a super progressiv rolee, there are various commercial projects you can get involved right from the start. It's a busy role that comes with mentorship and support. Strong Excel and media specific ERP accounting systems is vital.